15.12.08

I'm really blogging right now because I wanted to show some of the cute Danny and Rachie pictures I've been sitting on since Switzerland:
My personal favorite of Rachel:

... and to show ya'll where I live now (as promised).

This is the new kitchen table... square and countertop height. We kind of love it. The spacious kitchen... definitely a three- or four-bum kitchen.Our apron (and stocking) hooks and tote bag hook. Our living room with Meg's oversized chairs. One day I will learn to reupholster.
My bedroom... one day I will buy a bed skirt.My great little room-saving desk.

Jordan and I are off to Florida in the morning (I still have to pack) and then to Salt Lake for Christmas and New Years. Can't wait to see snow. For a little while. And then come back to temperate North Carolina!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Have you all already started to look for places of your own.

Andrea said...

Have you all already started to look for places of your own.

Kacey said...

Congrats on getting married!!! How exciting. I'd love and invitation. I know holidays are busy, but I'd love to see you while you are in Salt Lake. Merry Christmas!