27.9.09

My journey back to school (after a very prolonged break) has been great! I had to dust off my backpack and my Lisa Frank pencil case, but my classes are all great, as are my professors and classmates. I'm only a few weeks in, but I think I'm really going to love epidemiology at UNC. Here are a few notes of encouragement I received from great friends my first week of school:

Jordan is back at school too, and is so excited to be in his fourth (and final) year of dental school. Sure, he's opting for three more years after that for a pediatric residency, but he'll be paid (sort of) during those years, so it'll feel a little more like a job than more school.

We also went to an Ingrid Michaelson concert at Cat's Cradle (the local venue for shows like that) and LOVED it. Here's a video from the concert (thanks, You Tube). It was a really great show.


1 comment:

Andrea said...

tell Jordan good luck with his interviews and to apply to San Antonio if it's not to late!!