11.7.09

JFV

I should be packing. Technically, I should have packed a few hours ago and now I should be sleeping. But I wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures from the Jackson Family Vault (JFV) that I've scanned in the past few days. Most of them are from the early early days. Lots of Matty J in diapers.

I'm rather in love with this photo
And this one too. Grandpa J holding Matty J.
A few other pics of grandfather with his first grandson.
Matty getting a bath in Cali.
This series of photos is also one of my favorites so far.
Curly and blonde. Who would've thought?
I look stressed. And they look like they're hiding something. They were probably daring me to do something dangerous. Or swinging me too high. Yeah, that sounds about right.

Next post: Colombia. I swear.

1 comment:

Klabraham said...

Glad to see we still own that brown sheet from the 70s! Love the post and can't wait to see more from the JFV!